New style clock to express continuity and discreteness of the "time".
We can see the “hour” but the “time” itself is invisible. Everybody knows the concept of the time, and our lives won't work without it. However, nobody knows its true form, because it is not a substance but simply a conception. Time flows continuously. The time represented by a digital number only captures the moments. Where does it come from? Where does it go? What hides behind it?
W850 x H800 x D425 (mm)
Arduino, vibrator motor & 28 stepper motors, aquarium, paraffin oil, acrylic poles, steel rack, fishing line
- Top 10, Heroes League 2020
- Asia Digital Art Award 2018 Finalist' Awards (Fukuoka Asian Art Museum, Japan)
- GUGEN 2018 (Accenture Innovation Hub Tokyo, Japan)
- Selected to the Round 2, Aesthetica Art Prize 2018
- Passed the 1st round of Virtual Art Section, Arte Laguna Prize 2018
- iiiExhibition 19 "WYSIWYG?" (Hongo, the University of Tokyo, Japan)